Ocean Magic Whale-Watching Adventure In Victoria
OverviewExperience the adventure of a lifetime aboard Victoria’s whale-watching flagship, the famous 'Ocean Magic II.' This custom-designed eco-cruiser was built right here in beautiful British Columbia and is the fastest vessel of its size on the West Coast. With indoor and outdoor seating options, as well as a heated cabin, enjoy the flexibility and freedom to navigate the vessel as you please. The elevated top deck is the perfect platform for photography and provides 360-degree views.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAll aboard Victorias whale-watching flagship! The 62-foot, semi-covered Ocean Magic II was custom designed and created right here in British Columbia for the purpose of premier West Coast whale watching. Its streamlined design allows it to push through waves with ease while maintaining speed. This maximizes the distance you can travel and the amount of time you are able to spend viewing whales and other marine wildlife.
Ocean Magic IIs twin engines produce an industry-leading 1,650 horse power! But dont be fooled by all of that power; it uses less fuel per passenger than any other vessel in the harbor, plus its surface-piercing propellers reroute intermittent engine noise above water to limit the disturbance to nearby marine mammals.
The vessel has a large heated indoor cabin and two open air sun decks ideal for photography. You can also enjoy the added comfort of two washrooms and a snack bar.
Your tour will last a minimum of 3 hours and will include various stops at different points of interest within the protected waters of Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Your captain will position the boat parallel to the animals, which allows for excellent photo opportunities. Throughout your cruise, you'll be fully entertained and educated by up to three of the industry's top marine naturalists.
Inclusions for Ocean Magic Whale-Watching Adventure In Victoria
- 74-passenger vesselfeaturingindoor, heated cabin and two open air decks
- Captain and expert crew of 3-4 guides/naturalists
- Live commentary
- Educational materials on board
- Complementarytea, coffee& hot chocolate + light snacks for purchase
- Two airplane-style washrooms
- 93% Whale Sighting Success Rate
- Lifetime Whale Sightings Guarantee - new free tour from Vancouver or Victoriauntil you see whales!
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- $2 per person Salish Sea Conservation Fee (1% For The Planet Initiative) is included inprice
Exclusions for Ocean Magic Whale-Watching Adventure In Victoria
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.