Ocho Rios Beach Cookout
OverviewCome experience a side of Jamaica that most visitors miss! Enjoy the taste of indigenous fruits in seasons, have a seat in front the ocean and feast upon a Calabash dish of boiled yam, ripe plantain and sweet potato served with the world famous jerk chicken. This is the Jamaican national dish. Ackee and codfish with callaloo will be on the menu for vegetarians.
Know More about this tour
Come dive into the flavor of Jamaica on this Ocho Rios Beach Cookout tour. Led by a local guide, your taste buds will be treated to a diverse range of local dishes and youll get the opportunity to taste local Jamaican fruits in season such as mango, jack fruit, apples, star fruit, etc. Bring an appetite and prepare for a good time as youll be treated to Reggae music for dancing as you learn to make Jamaican jerk chicken. Or you can kick back and relax on the beach while you enjoy the local dishes with a Red Stripe beer or some Jamaican rum punch.
Inclusions for Ocho Rios Beach Cookout
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Ocho Rios Beach Cookout
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Note: For Hotel guest, Tour date selected may change to join a group on another day.
Please contact us twenty four hours (24) hours prior to your selected tour date.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour From Ocho Rios To Konoko Falls And Garden and Shopping
- Ocho Rios Highlight Tour with River Tubing or Rafting
- Scenic Blue Mountain Tour from Ocho Rios
- Private Sightseeing Tour in & Around Ocho Rios
- Ocho Rios Shore Excursion: Private Snorkel Tour
- Hampden Rum Factory
- Koniko Falls and Shopping
- Legends and Falls - Bob Marley Combo