OverviewEnjoy the world famous Dunn's River falls and the fantastic Blue Hole in Ocho Rios, Jamaica! Visit what used to be a well guarded secret on Jamaica’s exciting north coast but has proven to be just too wonderful to keep covered up for long. The breathtakingly beautiful Blue Hole is located in a splendid Jamaican countryside a few miles outside the resort town of Ocho Rios.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Know More about this tourA visit to Blue Hole will make you realize why this unspoiled location is rapidly growing in popularity, with basically no promotion, except word of mouth.Tourists are finding their way there and are loving it and giving it rave reviews online.
Blue Hole is more than just one pool of cool, refreshing water. The area consists of many water holes, each with incredibly beautiful aqua blue water that makes it so remarkably inviting and tempting to jump in. Further up in the hills, after you pass the water holes, a 5-minute trek will take you up to the cascading waterfalls and more inviting water holes.
Part of what makes this attraction so endearing is the natural, rustic setting, as it is largely undeveloped. There are trails leading up to the falls (steps carved in the dirt) and you will find, in the midst of the wilderness, stalls or mini bars where you can refresh yourself with jelly coconuts, Red Stripe beer, or fruits that are in season. Immerse yourself in the lush tropical landscape and take in the beautiful flora and fauna.
There is no show to see. In fact, you are the show. You can swing out on a vine and let go and splash!!! Into the water. Or you can dive or somersault off of a cliff into the water below.If you’re not so daring, you can simply relax in the water and feel its calming, soothing, almost therapeutic effect.There are guides who will help you along the way and ensure your safety in and out of the water.
Blue Hole is an experience waiting to be discovered by you!
Inclusions for Ocho Rios Dunn's River Falls And Blue Hole
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Ocho Rios Dunn's River Falls And Blue Hole
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Maximum of 15 people per booking (group)
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.