Ocho Rios Highlight Tour Including Dunn's River Falls
OverviewFor this four to five-hour excursion, you will start with a scenic drive through the natural and pristine beauty of Jamaica, witnessing the green hills and crystal clear Caribbean Sea. Continue your adventure with a 600-foot climb up the famous waterfall, Dunns River Falls. After your hike up, take a dip down in the waterfall pool before ending your day with a tour of local shops and an optional traditional Jamaican lunch. Wear clothing appropriate for walking and swimming.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Editor's Pick
- Led by a local guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tour
Take a four to five hour tour of the natural wonders in Ocho Rios, which is known for its stunning waterfalls and beaches. Cruise through the green hills and lush rainforest in an air conditioned vehicle as you make your way to the famed Dunns River Falls waterfall.
Yourtour guide will meet you at an agreed upon location, either once you dock at the Port of Ocho Rios, at your hotel or villa. From there, the scenic drive through rolling peaks and tropical foliage begins. Challenge your resolve with a 600-foot climb up to the Dunns River Falls, before heading back down for a splash around the waterfalls pool.
Choose to fill up on an authentic Jamaican lunch at the local town center. Once youve decided among chicken, pork, or vegetarian, explore the rest the center has to offer by taking in the little souvenir shops that line the center. Then your tour guide will whisk you back to your hotel or cruise ship, once again giving you an up close view of the rich vegetation of the island.
Inclusions for Ocho Rios Highlight Tour Including Dunn's River Falls
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional/friendly local guide
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Exclusions for Ocho Rios Highlight Tour Including Dunn's River Falls
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour From Ocho Rios To Konoko Falls And Garden and Shopping
- Ocho Rios Highlight Tour with River Tubing or Rafting
- Scenic Blue Mountain Tour from Ocho Rios
- Private Sightseeing Tour in & Around Ocho Rios
- Ocho Rios Shore Excursion: Private Snorkel Tour
- Hampden Rum Factory
- Koniko Falls and Shopping
- Legends and Falls - Bob Marley Combo