Shop 'til you drop! Take an extensive tour through the bustling streets of Ocho Rios and spend an afternoon exploring the town's many shopping arcades and craft markets. There's no better way to finish your day than by taking a refreshing climb up magnificent Dunns River Falls.
Know More about this tour
After browsing through the many craft markets and duty free shops in Ocho Rios, you’ll take a tour of the Wassi art factory, where local artisans create unique and distinctive pottery. The tour then takes you on a drive through the amazing Fern Gully, a forest of trees and ferns clinging to the steep hillsides.
You’ll also spend time amid the floral beauty of the Coyaba Botanical Gardens and complete your tour with a visit to the legendary Dunns River Falls. This sparkling waterfall cascades 600 feet (180 meters) down tiers of smooth rock.
You’ll have the opportunity to climb the thundering falls with the aid of a local guide. The photos you’ll take against this majestic backdrop will be amazing!
Inclusions for Ocho Rios Highlights Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Coach tour
- Time to shop
- Dunn's River Falls visit
Exclusions for Ocho Rios Highlights Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Attire is casual (shirt and shorts)
Please bring your own swimwear, towel, camera and pocket money
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.