Ocho Rios River Rapids With Lunch And Blue Hole Adventure
OverviewVisit two of Jamaica's most popular natural attractions for an amazing excursion from Ocho rios cruise port. Your excursion begins with a scenic drive along the North Coast to visit the River Rapids attraction in Trelawny where you can choose to float down the Rio Bueno river in a raft, tube, or kayak. Your river tour ends on a private beach where you will have a complimentary Jamaican Lunch before heading back to Ocho Rios to visit the World Famous Blue Hole. At Blue Hole your tour guide leads you to participate in a variety of activities including some waterfall climbing, rope swinging, and swimming in the beautiful clear river pools of the white river. After your time at Blue Hole, your driver takes you back to the Ocho Rios Cruise Port.
Know More about this tourYour excursion from Ocho Rios port begins as you disembark from your cruise ship and meet your driver approximately 45 minutes after docking time. Your driver will take you on a drive along the Jamaican North Coast in one of the many air conditioned buses available depending on the size of your group. After approximately 45 minutes you will arrive at River Rapids Adventures where you can choose to float down the exciting Rio Bueno river in a raft, tube, or kayak. Your float on the Rio Bueno lasts approximately 1 hour and includes a scenic boat ride at the river delta (weather permitting) which carries you into Bengal Bay and ends at Bengal Beach. At the beach you will be served a complimentary Jamaican lunch with jerk chicken, rice and peas, salad, and a non-alcoholic drink. After lunch you hop back into your bus and head to the world famous Blue Hole in Ocho Rios. Once you arrive at Blue Hole, you sign in and follow your tour guide through the natural landscape of Jamaica's #1 rated natural attraction. Your time at Blue hole can be spent climbing waterfalls, jumping in the deep crystal clear river pools, swinging on the rope swing, or just relaxing in the refreshing water. Your time at Blue Hole lasts approximately 1 to 1.5 hours, then it's time to change into some dry clothes and head back to the Ocho Rios cruise port.
Inclusions for Ocho Rios River Rapids With Lunch And Blue Hole Adventure
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Admission ticket
- All activities
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Ocho Rios River Rapids With Lunch And Blue Hole Adventure
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Maximum Weight Limit of 280 lbs
Minimum Age is 4 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.