Ocho Rios Sightseeing Garden Tour
OverviewThe Ocho Rios Sightseeing Garden Tour takes visitors on a breathtaking journey that showcases the best of the islands flora and fauna and a glimpse of Jamaicas natural rain forest. From the world renowned Fern Gully, which features hundreds of species of ferns, to the awesomely beautiful and idyllic Turtle River Falls and Garden. Then relax on the beach and enjoy a sumptuous seafood lunch and some local duty-free shopping!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of seating available
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Free drinks included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourEnjoy a half-day tour through the world famous Fern Gully, where many species of Fern are found and see unique craft items along the way. See a wider range of Jamaicas beautiful plants and flowers at the enthralling Turtle River Falls and Garden, one of Jamaicas most beautiful gardens. Play with the birds in the aviary or take a selfie with them or simply take a nature walk in the jungle-like atmosphere. Then, enjoy lunch.
Expect to be treated like the exceptional individual that you are. You will be picked up from your Ocho Rios hotel or cruise port and whisked away in air-conditioned comfort to begin this fabulous tour.Apart from the tour of Fern Gully and Enchanted Gardens, and lunch on the beach, this tour includes shopping, both at duty free stores and at craft shops that feature authentic Jamaican craft items.
Your knowledgeable driver will answer general questions about the beautiful island of Jamaica and about the tour in particular.
The ride to Fern Gully will take you through sections of Ocho Rios and through the community of Harrison Town. You will pass working craftsmen as you approach the large winding road of the Gully. Fern Gully is known worldwide for its wide variety of ferns. Browse through the ferns, take photographs or get some souvenir craft items from vendors in the Gully.
After Fern Gully, you will be taken to the breathtakingly beautiful Turtle River Falls and Garden, once owned by former Jamaican Prime Minister Edward Seagou. The property was once run as a resort but was closed several years ago. The beautiful gardens however, remain open! A river cascades through the 20-acre property, creating over a dozen natural waterfalls. On the property there is a koi (fish) pond, a lily pond and swimming pool.There is also a walk-in aviary with up to 80 species of birds, some of them tame enough to eat out of your hands!
After Turtle River Fall and Garden, it will be time to relax and enjoy a succulent lunch. Shopping is next on the list. You will visit some of the top duty-free stores and craft markets in Ocho Rios for an opportunity to purchase mementos of your wonderful trip to beautiful Jamaica.
Once shopping is complete you will be taken back to your Ocho Rios hotel or port.
Inclusions for Ocho Rios Sightseeing Garden Tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local and professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Ocho Rios Sightseeing Garden Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenirs or items purchased during shopping
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes and that you bring cash for shopping and souvenirs
Tour departure time is flexible for Cruise Ship Passengers
Note: For Hotel guest, Tour date selected may change to join a group on another day.
Please contact us twenty four hours (24) hours prior to your selected tour date.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bob Marley Museum and Kingston Sightseeing Tour from Ocho Rios
- Ocho Rios Shore Excursion: Rio Bueno Kayaking Adventure in Jamaica
- Blue Hole and Konoko Falls Park Combo Tour
- Island Tour and Bamboo Beach Break
- Ocho Rios Shore Excursion: Bus Tour of Ocho Rios, Fern Gully and Turtle Beach
- Private Nine Mile, Bob Marley Mausoleum Tour from Ocho Rios