A must for every reggae enthusiast! Take a ride on the 'Zion Bus' with your fellow reggae fans while your dreadlocked driver and guide tells tales of the life of Bob Marley. Stop off at a local Jerk Center for a traditional Jamaican lunch of jerk, rice, peas and other yummy treats!
Know More about this tour
The authentic Jamaican Country Bus, the 'Zion Bus Line', will take you on a unique tour from the Island Village in Ocho Rios, via Claremont, to the birth and final resting place of the King of Reggae, Bob Marley. This pilgrimage has been specifically designed for Reggae enthusiasts and hardcore Bob Marley fans who would like to visit the 'Graceland' of Reggae!
The bus ride is a scenic tour of rural St. Ann! Rock to the rhythm of Bob's greatest hits as your 'dreadlocked' driver maneuvers down the narrow winding country roads to the mountain village of Nine Miles. Level the vibes with an Irie Rum Punch and listen carefully as your 'ductor' (conductor and guide) tells tales of the life and times of young Bob and how he grew up in the hills of St. Ann.
If you are a baby boomer who was hip to the 60's and 70's music of Bob Marley, Peter Tosh and Jimmy Cliff or if you are now a fan of Shaggy, Beenie Man and the Dance Hall phenomenon, this is a Reggae experience you can't miss!
Inclusions for Ocho Rios Zion Bus Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off (please note: port pickup is not available)
- Zion Bus Line Tour
- Professional driver/guide
- Complimentary refreshments
- Complimentary lunch at Jerk Center
- Entrance Fee to Bob Marley's birth and burial place
Exclusions for Ocho Rios Zion Bus Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please Note: Operator cannot pickup from Sandals Resorts
This tour is exclusive and is limited to a maximum of 25 passengers
Not recommended for pregnant women
Minimum age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.