Upon entering Odyssey Sensory MazeAucklandyou'll be greeted by our friendly customer service representatives. A member of the customer service team will then begin to get you prepared to enter into our world of a-maze-ment including a full safety briefing as well as storing your personal items safely away in a locker for you to collect upon completing the maze. We'll also be happy to explain to you what you can expect to experience inside the maze but we like to keep the maze a bit of a mystery so we won't tell you everything you'll find... we'll leave that for you to discover on your journey. Once you're fully informed and prepared for the maze you'll then be left to enter the maze and explore each of our 12 rooms at leisure.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 30 Mins
Departure Time :
10am to 10pm (operational hours)
Departure Details :
Odyssey Sensory Maze Auckland
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
Odyssey is an a-maze-ing adventure where while trying to find your way out you will experience darker challenging spaces, quirky physical obstacles and challenges, illusions, lighting effects, scents, sound effects and strange sensations that all together provide you with a unique experience that you will never forget!Odyssey is fun for all ages, great family entertainment and definitely a must see for all tourists. The incredible journey through Odyssey takes around 20 -30 minutes however there is no time limit to your adventure and you are free to discover Odyssey at your own pace. Odyssey is recommended for those aged 8 and over but if you would like to enquire about how suitable Odyssey is for your young ones, please feel free to get in touch!
Know More about this tour
- Admission ticket
- Admission to 12 Sensory Maze Zones
- No time limit - explore at your own pace
- Free photo included
- Discounted merchandise if purchased prior to entry
- Transportation to/from attractions however we are based on Queen Street, Auckland's busiest street in the centre of the city
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants must be accompanied by an adult
Strongly recommended that children 8 and under be accompanied by an adult
Throughout Odyssey there are numerous special lighting effects, unusual sounds, illusions and dark spaces.If any of these concern you and/or you have any of the following conditions:
we advise that you let us know.
When inside Odyssey Sensory Maze, you will be asked at all times to adhere to the following rules:
No personal belongings are to be taken inside the maze.
No shoes are allowed to be worn inside the maze.
No running throughout the maze.
You are not permitted to move backwards within the maze.
You must be respectful of other visitors.
We ask that you ensure youre entirely comfortable before entering Odyssey and understand that you are entering at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for loss of property or injury to any person.
Dress code: Comfortable clothing
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Tour: The Lord of the Rings Hobbiton Movie Set Tour from Auckland
- Early Access to The Lord of the Ring Hobbiton Movie Set from Auckland
- Food and Wine-Tasting Tour of Waiheke Island from Auckland
- Auckland Dolphin and Whale Watching Cruise
- Waitakere Ranges Wilderness Experience Eco-Tour from Auckland
- Piha and Karekare Rainforest Wine Tour from Auckland
- Small-Group Coromandel Peninsula Day Trip from Auckland
- Full-Day Waitomo and Rotorua Tour from Auckland