Odyssey Sensory Maze Entry Queenstown
OverviewOdyssey is an a-maze-ing adventure where while trying to find your way out you will experience darker challenging spaces, quirky physical obstacles and challenges, illusions, lighting effects, scents, sound effects and strange sensations that all together provide you with a unique experience that you will never forget!Odyssey is fun for all ages, great family entertainment and definitely a must see for all tourists. The incredible journey through Odyssey takes around 20 -30 minutes however there is no time limit to your adventure and you are free to discover Odyssey at your own pace. Odyssey is recommended for those aged 8 and over but if you would like to enquire about how suitable Odyssey is for your young ones, please feel free to get in touch!
Know More about this tourUpon entering Odyssey Sensory Maze Queenstown you'll be greeted by our friendly customer service representatives. A member of the customer service team will then begin to get you prepared to enter into our world of a-maze-ment including a full safety briefing as well as storing your personal items safely away in a locker for you to collect upon completing the maze. We'll also be happy to explain to you what you can expect to experience inside the maze but we like to keep the maze a bit of a mystery so we won't tell you everything you'll find... we'll leave that for you to discover on your journey. Once you're fully informed and prepared for the maze you'll then be left to enter the maze and explore each of our 12 rooms at leisure.
Inclusions for Odyssey Sensory Maze Entry Queenstown
- Admission ticket
- No time limit - explore at your own speed
- Free photo
- 12 different and unique sensory maze zones to be explored
- Discounted merchandise when purchased prior to entry
Exclusions for Odyssey Sensory Maze Entry Queenstown
- Transportation to/from attractions, however we are based on Queenstown's busiest street Shotover Street based in the heart of the town centre.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants must be accompanied by an adult
Strongly recommended that children 8 and under be supervised by an adult
Throughout Odyssey there are numerous special lighting effects, unusual sounds, illusions and dark spaces.
we advise that you let us know.
No personal belongings are to be taken inside the maze.
No shoes are allowed to be worn inside the maze.
No running throughout the maze.
You are not permitted to move backwards within the maze.
You must be respectful of other visitors.
We ask that you ensure youre entirely comfortable before entering Odyssey and understand that you are entering at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for loss of property or injury to any person.
You Might Also Like
- Milford Sound and Glaciers Fly-Over Tour from Queenstown
- Milford Sound Landing and Glaciers Fly Over
- Queenstown Trail Highlight Self Guided Bike Ride includes Queenstown Transfers
- Full-Day Milford Sound Walk and Cruise Including Scenic Flights from Queenstown
- Routeburn Track Private Guided Walk from Queenstown
- Small-Group Iron Road Rock Climb in Queenstown
- Half-Day Kawarau Canyoning Experience from Queenstown
- Milford Sound Fly Cruise Coach