Off-road Adventure Tour - Honolulu
OverviewUnforgettable Off Road Trip to the North Shore's hidden places with a magnificent view of the wild life found in its natural eco system. See Albatross, Turtles, Monk Seals and the famous Humb Back Whales of the Pacific when the season of whales on the island welcomes these gentle giants off the Oahu Shore. Riding in a roaring Ford Raptor F150, you will experience the trill of the real nature on Oahu while saving time by skipping the long lines, entering in natural sanctuaries, not accessible for regular tourism and make life time memories for only a few hours long trip.When you book with MSH: This custom made tour is always adopted to your needs and preferences. We pride ourselves with our local knowledge and multinational crew. You will be taken care of as if we are an extended family of ours.MSH provides detailed itinerary directly to your mobile device prior to the departure and always capable to customize it
- Skip the line
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Get up-close to native wildlife
Know More about this tourThe tour starts in Honolulu and we drive towards North Shore. On the way we stop atCoffee Farm, Dole Plantation, Haleiwa historical town, off road drive to the last northwest point of the island, Polo Field, Mokuleia air field ( where the the TV show,"Lost" was filmed )
Small snacks and water available in the car. Lunch options at the town of Haleiwa's local restaurants and shrimp trucks.
Professional driver/guide will show you the best of this trip, local knowledge, multiple languages for foreign tourists.
Languages our drivers speak: Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Bulgarian, German, English, French
Ask your driver if the time can allow an extended visits to a few more spots on the island. Normally the tour lasts 4 - 5 hours. If you are interested in longer trip around the island the tour becomes 7 - 8 hour long and cost increses
Our luxury vehicles are Ford raptors F150, custom made interior, powerful engine, comfortable and secure driving, fast and convenient transportation capable of comfortably fitting a family of 6
Inclusions for Off-road Adventure Tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Driver/Professional guide
- Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Off-road Adventure Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual, sporty, comfortable clothing for riding in a car for a few hours
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide - see languages available
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 6 people per booking
(1) infant car seat can be provided if needed. Please note in special requirements at check out if you will need an infant car seat.
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise with Live Hawaiian Entertainment
- Waianae Coast Snorkel Cruise with Dolphin and Seasonal Whale Watching from Oahu
- Oahu Dolphin-Watching Cruise with Optional Lunch
- Oahu Luxury Sunset Dinner and Jazz Cruise
- Magic of Polynesia Show
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Honolulu Airport to Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Oahu Shore Excursion: Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Tour
- Oahu Shore Excursion: Atlantis Submarine Adventure