Dzama gorge, hidden between valleys of Kartli and Borjomi forests, which is a home to around 50 new and old monasteries, represents a sacred place for Georgians. It is favorite destination for Jeep Tours as well as for Georgian hikers due to proximity from the capital (120-140km from Tbilisi) and Bateti lake small lake on the mountain plateau surrounded by mixed forests and beautiful swamp on the southern shore. Its great destination to feel all colors of the seasons: spring, fall and winter and spring again like it is in the Korean Movie tranquility, isolation from outside world, purification of your spirit, lake and monasteries, autumn leaves, snowed and frozen lake, fresh colors of spring, like a life cycle
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Any hotel located in Tbilisi
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewEnjoy a unique tour on a 4x4 Jeep with which you will have the opportunity to Dazma gorge and Bateti lake. You will fall in love with the landscapes you see in this piece of paradise while your guide makes sure dont miss a single detail.
Know More about this tour
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Transportation to Gori by new car
- Professional local driver for the 4x4 Jeep
- Off-Road Jeep Tour from Gori to Bateti Lake
- Local guide
- All necessary equipment
- Local red wine tasting
- Bottled water
- Photographer (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You are recommended to bring warm clothes during the winter season.
Also, dont forget to bring your swimsuit with your during the summer.
Not recommended for pregnant women.
Minimum age for the tour is 5 years
You Might Also Like
- Private Wine Tour to Kakheti from Tbilisi
- Best of Kakheti Private Full-Day Tour from Tbisili
- Private Day Trip to Gudauri and Kazbegi from Tbilisi
- Soviet Past - Day Trip to Chiatura Mine Town with Stalins Rope Roads and Hidden Cliff Monasteries
- Private Tour to Kazbegi from Tbilisi
- Private Tbilisi City Tour and Dinner with Folk Show
- One Day Tour to Tbilisi and Mtskheta
- Full-Day Private Tour to Kazbegi from Tbilisi