Dzama gorge, hidden between valleys of Kartli and Borjomi forests, which is a home to around 50 new and old monasteries, represents a sacred place for Georgians. It is favorite destination for Jeep Tours as well as for Georgian hikers due to proximity from the capital (120-140km from Tbilisi) and Bateti lake small lake on the mountain plateau surrounded by mixed forests and beautiful swamp on the southern shore. Its great destination to feel all colors of the seasons: spring, fall and winter and spring again like it is in the Korean Movie tranquility, isolation from outside world, purification of your spirit, lake and monasteries, autumn leaves, snowed and frozen lake, fresh colors of spring, like a life cycle
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Any hotel located in Tbilisi
OverviewEnjoy a unique tour on a 4x4 Jeep with which you will have the opportunity to Dazma gorge and Bateti lake. You will fall in love with the landscapes you see in this piece of paradise while your guide makes sure dont miss a single detail.
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Transportation to Gori by new car
- Professional local driver for the 4x4 Jeep
- Off-Road Jeep Tour from Gori to Bateti Lake
- Local guide
- All necessary equipment
- Local red wine tasting
- Bottled water
- Photographer (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You are recommended to bring warm clothes during the winter season.
Also, dont forget to bring your swimsuit with your during the summer.
Not recommended for pregnant women.
Minimum age for the tour is 5 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Borjomi Mineral Waters Tour From Tbilisi
- Kojori fortress tour - best hike destination close to Tbilisi
- Kazbegi Full Day Trip The Best Experience
- Mtskheta , Gori , Uplistsikhe Tour
- Full Day Small Group Tour to Vardzia, Rabati and Borjomi from Tbilisi
- 2 Days The River of Peace & War
- Tour to Kazbegi from Tbilisi
- 6 Days tour to discover the best of Georgia