OverviewThis adventure tour will take you to visit the Mayan Ruins at the San Gervasio Park where the oldest Mayan city of the Island is located. Then, your tour guide will take you to enjoy an exciting thrilling ride as you ride a dune buggy and have lots of fun.
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter you meet your guide and group, enjoy a tour that will take you to see the largest Mayan ruins in the island of Cozumel as you visit the famous San Gervasio Park. San Gervacio is a wonderful archaeological area where you will have the chance to find an old Mayan village and admire old Maya architecture. Learn about these ruins including the fact that this old villa is dedicated to one of the most important goddesses in the Mayan religion, called Ixchel goddess of fertility and love."
Once you complete this wonderful archaeological visit, you will have the opportunity to drive as a professional driver on the best off road trails of Cozumel. Experience riding on a road full of adrenaline, emotion, dust, water, mud and bumps. Then, you will head to the exclusive beach club Playa Uvas where a friendly staff will be waiting for you to continue with the relaxing portion of your tour. Enjoy the rich marine life at the Marine National Park while snorkeling in the second largest barrier reef of the whole world. Enjoy your time and just have fun and relax. You will also enjoy a delicious lunch to end a great outdoor adventure.
Inclusions for Off-Road Mayan Adventure In Cozumel With Snorkeling And Lunch
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (If your group is of 4 or more passengers)
Exclusions for Off-Road Mayan Adventure In Cozumel With Snorkeling And Lunch
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for groups of less than 4 passengers)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Valid driver's license is required
Minimum age is 18 years to drive
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.