Off Road Runners - Double Rider - Cabo San Lucas
OverviewThis thrilling ATV tour allows for zooming across different shapes of landscapes around Los Cabos, thus getting to know more in less time, since your all terrain will go where other vehicles wont, meaning gorges, streams, mountains, hills, and the sand dunes of oneiric beaches.
Know More about this tourOff Road Runners is a superb expedition where, after a short briefing by an expert guide on safety and operation of the ATV, of which youll be at the wheel, brace to traverse from deserted prairies to rural areas where no other vehicles dare to go, or can reach.
So, take advantage of this freedom in mobility and race over the arid surface being careful not to miss the fleeting presence of local fauna like tail hawks, roadrunners, chipmunks, deer and foxes among many others.
Keep going as you marvel at surprisingly beautiful semi-arid surroundings and the contrasting ochers and sepias with the blue hues of the ocean and sky. Careen over large sand dunes, traverse over gorges and streams, and follow secluded and mysterious paths hidden in the bush as you inch your way to a surprise spot, always in the general direction towards the sea.
Feel the breeze on your hair as you approach a canyon, nothing your powerful ATV cant tackle, so brace yourself and keep motoring for youll be rewarded by the sudden sight of an appearing beach, the frontier where the desert meets the sea in the most harmonious and colorful way, proving once more that nature isnt a bit shy at showing off its prodigies.
ATV and safety equipment
Variety of landscapes and comfy weather
Local fauna sightings
Inclusions for Off Road Runners - Double Rider
- Round trip transportation, bottled water, guide service and professional equipment.
Exclusions for Off Road Runners - Double Rider
- Parks access fee, collision insurance (mandatory), photo service, meals and beverages.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Wear comfortable clothing, closed shoes, sunscreen and, sunglasses. Don't forget to bring extra money for Parks access fee, collision insurance, souvenirs, meals & beverages, or additional expenses.
Minimum age to participate: 10 years (back-seat passengers w/ adult). Minimum age to drive: 18 years. Maximum weight: 300 lb.
Parks access fee per person is not included and must be paid on site. Driver must present a valid drivers license. This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems.
Price is per passenger. Minimun 2 passengers to book.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Whale Watching: Humpback Whales in Cabo San Lucas
- Private Tour: Snorkeling in Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Combo Tour: Sunset Cruise Plus Tequila Tasting and Taco Dinner
- Snorkeling Tour at Land's End in Cabo San Lucas
- 1-Hour SUP Rental in Cabo San Lucas
- Pacific Horseback Riding Tour in Cabo San Lucas
- ATV Tour in Baja California
- ATV and Pacific Horseback Riding Combo Tour