Off-Road UTV, Zipline With Paintball, Or Mud Driving Experience In CancunWrite a Review
OverviewShooting paintball as you soar through the air on ziplines is just one of the action-pumped challenges you can choose from at Off Road Games park in Cancun. Or, take on mud racing and drive a personal UTV (utility terrain vehicle), a 4WD vehicle that handles like a car and is perfect for couples or families. Cant decide? Combine them both! So kick into high-gear fun and let the mud fly.
- Free snacks included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourFace exciting and physical challenges at Off Road Games park in Cancun, just 15 minutes outside of the hotel zone and approx. 30 minutes from Playa del Carmen. Choose from the adrenaline-fueled activities below, each of which begins with instruction and a safety briefing.
Zip Games (40 minutes)
Pow-pow-pow! Shoot paintball at ‘monsters’ as you fly along five different ziplines over a 4x4 road track. During the safety briefing, you’ll learn various positions to travel along the steel cables while holding your paintball gun. With views of the Cancun jungle in the distance, find your targets and rack up a winning score to claim a prize at the end of the tour.
Mud Driving Experience (30 minutes)
Climb aboard a Can-Am Maverick X rs DPS Ultimate Terrain Vehicle (UTV), designed for rugged, off-road adventures. The side-by-side UTV drives like a car and has safety cages surrounding all passengers for added security, making it ideal for families. Then zoom and careen around a professional off-road track. Go full throttle at top speed and try some of the maneuvers you just learned, as you splash, bounce and bump through puddles and diverse terrain.
Off Road Challenge (30-minute UTV tour plus 40-minute ziplining)
Can’t decide between a crazy run on a UTV and the Zip Games? Then book this combo package and do both. First, zoom along the five ziplines and enjoy hearing a satisfying splat! as you shoot monster targets with your paintball gun. Then, hop into the driver’s seat of a UTV and rip around the course.
At the end of your activity, head over to the main building and enjoy snacks and a cold beverage. Be sure to check out the on-site gift shop, as well as the photos and video taken of your daredevil adventure, available for purchase.
Inclusions for Off-Road UTV, Zipline With Paintball, Or Mud Driving Experience In Cancun
- Professional instructor/guide
- Security briefing
- All necessary equipment
- Activity chosen upon booking
- Snacks and drinks
Exclusions for Off-Road UTV, Zipline With Paintball, Or Mud Driving Experience In Cancun
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to drive is 16 years
Minimum age to zipline is 10 years
Passengers must be at least 5 years old
Children 4 and under are not allowed
Off-road vehicle driver must present a valid driver's license and a valid ID or passport
It is recommended that you wear closed shoes and bring a change of clothes and a towel
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Minimum height is 4 feet, 2 inches (1.3 m) and maximum weight is 242 lbs (110 kg)
Note: Activities are available from 9am to 4pm, every 30 minutes. At check-out, please fill in the time you want to take your tour in the special requirements box
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.