Off Road Wine Tour In Tuscany - The Ultimate Experience Off Road Adventure! - Florence
OverviewOff Road Wine Tour in Tuscany is the ultimate experience for those who want to discover the beauty of Tuscany off road. Well be on board of a Land Rover Defender 4x4 driven by a licensed off road driver, wholl bring us, through wilderness and untouched nature, to visit castles, ancient villages, remote abbeys and abandoned churches. The paths we have designed are suitable for everyone, from the most experienced explorers to kids. On the way, well visit our friends at their farms and try their fresh produce, cheese, extra virgin olive oil, and of course Chianti wine.
Know More about this tourWhen we meet your Off Road Driver you can choose between 3 different Chianti road experience:
- Beginner (Tour designed for beginner driver off road or you let to drive you)
- Action (Tour designed for lovers of off-road driving off road: rough forest trails and between the fields) or
- Extreme (Tour designed for lovers of off-road driving more extreme: rough forest trails, mud, dirt, steep climbs and descents on the rock. Stop at the hunters' house and at the mysterious Montescalari abbey.
On the way, well visit our friends at their farms and try their fresh produce, cheese, extra virgin olive oil, and of course Chianti wine.
At the end of the experience we drive you back at your address.
Inclusions for Off Road Wine Tour In Tuscany - The Ultimate Experience Off Road Adventure!
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Off Road Wine Tour In Tuscany - The Ultimate Experience Off Road Adventure!
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Professional local driver
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour