Off-Roading Big Island
OverviewTake the road wayless traveled when you join us for a wild lava field adventure on the Big Island! When you book the Big Island Off Roading Tour, youll experience a private, off-roading adventure through nearly untouched terrain, extraordinary landscapes, and incredible geology. You wont soon forget your fun, exciting, and educational excursion through REAL Hawaii!!
Know More about this tour
From the safety of our Safari Jeeps, you and your guide will drive over nearly-new lava thats less than two hundred years old and explore the vast lava fields that blanket much of the Big Island.
Investigate a few of the many different types of lava, including pahoehoe lava and aa lava! Your knowledgeable guide will teach you about the fascinating geological history of this incredible island. Youll also check-out an expansive lava tube cave where hot magma cooled so fast it actually formed a hard roof over the lava as it cooled!
From there, well take to a secluded and pristine black sand beach, where the sand is composed of volcanic materials and lava fragments. Frolic in the ocean, relax on the sand, or marvel at the incredible landscape as you keep a lookout for dolphins, whales and rare Hawaiian monk seals.
Be sure to check out the adjacent tide pools where youll find amazingly tiny micro-lobsters, extraordinary creatures the size of a pinhead that can live up to 15 years without being fed!
On your tour, you will experience three levels of off-roading fun: Easy, Moderate, and EXTREME! So youll build-up your tolerance along the way. Safety is our first priority, and we make sure youre in good hands with our careful and experienced guides. Light snacks and water is also provided during this two-hour tour.
Charge up your GoPro and prepare for an action packed excursion when you book a Big Island Off Roading Tour! Your adventure off the beaten path awaits!
Inclusions for Off-Roading Big Island
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for Off-Roading Big Island
Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A small amount of walking is involved
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Not recommended for participants with back problems
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfers in Puno between Bus or Train Station - Hotel
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City