Off The Beaten Path: Seville Urban Walking Tour
OverviewDiscover the hidden corners of Seville's old neighbourhoods in this 2-hour walking tour. Explore Alameda and Macarena districts with a local guide that will show you the range of creative and artistic movements in the city, from ceramics artisans to workshops to graffitis and street art. Venture away from the tourist traps, interact with the locals, and learn about the urban society and culture.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourIf you've already seen Seville's main landmarks or if you just want to get off the beaten path, this is the tour for you. In this 2.5-hour walking tour you will see places where the locals hang out.
The itinerary takes place in the neighborhoods of Alameda and Macarena. You will see first-hand how the successful fusion of old spaces and modern ideas are being used, and how a new generation of people, places, jobs, ways of entertainment, and culinary habits are influencing this city's surroundings.
After meeting your guide at the starting point, wander around and see the alternative bars, shops, book stores, workshops, art galleries, and bohemian corners of the city. See how artisans renovate religious statues and make musical instruments, how modern artists use unconventional materials and imagination to create their pieces, how communities share open work spaces and studios, and where the locals go for unique bargains and vintage clothes.
Depending on the opening hours of the famous Feria Market, you'll either start or end your tour with a visit to one of the oldest markets in Seville.
Inclusions for Off The Beaten Path: Seville Urban Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Visit of the oldest market in Seville
- Small-group tour
- A drink (water, soft drink, beer, coffee)
- Information sheet with insider's tips for Seville
Exclusions for Off The Beaten Path: Seville Urban Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved; wear comfortable walking shoes
Tours can be customized according to your preferences
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You Might Also Like
- Jerez and Cdiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride
- Beaches of Cadiz: Day Trip from Seville with Optional Roman Ruins
- White Villages Guided Day Tour from Seville
- Alcazar, Mosque of Cordoba, Jewish Quarter and Synagogue: Guided Day Tour from Seville
- Viator Exclusive Tour: Early Access to Alcazar of Seville with Optional Cathedral Upgrade
- Seville Electric Bike Tour