OGO Rotorua Inflatable Ball Ride
OverviewTake a wild and wacky ride in an Outdoor Gravity Orb (OGO) down a straight or curvy course. Slide around inside the inflatable ball in a water bath for a new type of thrill. Before you set off, your instructor explains how to ride in the OGO and enjoy the twists and turns as the ball rolls downhill. You will also get a hand-held go pro to document your ride. Choose from three different runs that promise lots of laughs and fun.
Know More about this tourHead to the OGO Rotorua office to check in for your OGO adventure. The inflatable ball measures 11 feet (3m) in diameter with a 6 foot (2m) ball suspended inside the middle. It has fresh water inside the smaller ball so that you slip and slide as the water sloshes around during your ride. To make you comfortable inside the ball, the staff fills the OGO with warm water during the winter and cool water in the summer. In cooler months, you can relax and keep warm between rides in two on-site hot tubs.
To start your adventure, your guide takes you by truck from the office to the top of the hill. Then you are briefed for your ride as the ball is put into position. When you’re ready, hop into the inner part of the OGO, your momentum pushing the ball onto its downhill course. You have a choice of two courses: a straight track or a windy track.
The staff provides a hand-held go pro camera that you can use while in the OGO so that you can record the wacky fun. It gets warm inside the OGO ball but you can dip the camera in the water to keep it from fogging up.
A large groove has been dug out of the hill to make the track for the OGO course, ensuring that the ball rolls as expected. At the bottom of the run, the ball slows to a stop on flat turf, while OGO staff catch it and position it so that the riders can slide out.
Choose from several options for the number of rides you’d like to try and the course you want to run. Bring your swimsuit and prepare to get wet on your ride—it’s all part of the fun!
Inclusions for OGO Rotorua Inflatable Ball Ride
- Ogo Rides
- Use of hot tubs
- Free Wifi
Exclusions for OGO Rotorua Inflatable Ball Ride
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Minimum age is 6 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Maximum combined weight of rides in one OGO is 210KG or 463lb
Harness OGO Riders must be at least 1.5 meters tall or 4ft 11. Maximum weight 95KG
Please bring swimwear and towel
Customers can hire T-shirts, shorts and a towel for $7.00
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kaituna Whitewater Rafting Adventure
- Whitewater Sledging Adventure
- Paradise Valley Springs Wildlife Park Pass
- Tutukau Gorge Jet Boat Ride and The Squeeze
- Rotorua Airport Arrival Transfer - To Hotels
- Kaituna River White Water Rafting from Rotorua
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves Discovery Tour from Rotorua
- Rotorua Geothermal Wonders and Waikato River Jet Boat Ride