OverviewEnjoy the original all-Canadian musical experience featuring over 60 songs by award-winning Canadian artists. At Oh Canada Eh? the performance and food service is rolled into one. Meet singing Mounties, Lumberjacks, Anne of Green Gables and even a hockey player as they serve a delicious family-style dinner during this entertaining theater show, rated No. 1 on TripAdvisor!
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- All entrance fees included
- Dinner included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Likely to Sell Out
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourFrom the moment you arrive at this cozy, 250-seat log cabin theatre,Â you will be greeted by the friendly Canadian characters! Tables are set for 8-10 guests and you will be served the first course of your meal right away, and you'll enjoy the rest of your meal during the performance. The 2-hour show features Canadian music, from maritime folk songs to modern pop. Full of laughs, this musical celebration of Canada will delight audiences of all ages!
Sample Menu (subject to change without notice)
- French Canadian pea soup, fresh bread and a garden salad
- BBQ ribs
- Roasted chicken
- Lightly breaded and deep-fried Atlantic haddock
- Vegetables and potatoes
- Maple chocolate cake
- Hot tea and coffee
Inclusions for Oh Canada Eh Dinner Show
- Admission ticket
- Local taxes
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- 5-course dinner
- 2-hour musical comedy
Exclusions for Oh Canada Eh Dinner Show
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
Bookings must be made a MINIMUM of 24 hours in advance. Last minute bookings may not be able to be accommodated
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.