OverviewJoin our trip to the beautiful area of Ojców. If you are staying in Krakow for a few days, it’s well-worth taking a little break in sightseeing and come to this magical place.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourThe Ojców National Park is the smallest national park in Poland. This beautiful place is located only several kilometers away from the city of Krakow. It is made up by an amazing mixture of mountains, forests, rivers, caves, gorges and rocks. There are two historical gems in here, too: the Castles of Ojców and Pieskowa Skała. A characteristic landmark which can be found in the park is a rock in the shape of a massive club. Due to its distinctive shape it is called Maczuga Herkulesa (Hercules Club).
Another thing that makes Ojców special is a legend connected with King Łokietek (Władysław I the Elbow-high). He is said to have been hiding from king Wenceslaus II of Bohemia’s pursuit in Ojców’s caves. One of them, called the King Łokietek’s Cave, with an interesting layout and featuring beautiful karst forms, is one of the most popular caves in Poland.
Inclusions for Ojców National Park From Krakow
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Ojców National Park From Krakow
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Adult pricing applies to all travellers
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.