Old And New Delhi Private Full-Day Sightseeing TourWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover the highlights of India's busy capital on an 8-hour tour of Delhi, and see the historic palaces and mosques of the city center in both New Delhi and Old Delhi. Admire the symbol of the subcontinent at India Gate, go to the Red Fort, and more. Enjoy the services of your personal guide and private chauffeur with comfortable air-conditioned car on this tour.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup up at your Delhi hotel at 9am, transfer with the guide to the Laxminarayan Temple. Inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi and built by B. R. Birla and Jugal Kishore Birla between 1933 and 1939, this temple was constructed in honor of Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of wealth. The walls of the temple are opulently decorated with Hindu symbols and quotes from the Gita and Upanishads.
Continue to Old Delhi to the 17th-century Jama Masjid, India's largest mosque. Built by the 5th Mughal emperor, the mosque has imposing minarets and domes. Next, continue to the Red Fort. Known locally as Lal Qila, the prominent fortress, located within the walls of Old Delhi, served as the capital of the Mughals until 1857.
Continue to India Gate in the heart of New Delhi, before driving past government buildings such as Parliament House and the Government Secretariat and the President’s House (Rashtrapati Bhavan) on a 320-acre (130 hectare) complex.
After lunch (additional cost), continue to Humayun's Tomb which was built between 1562 and 1571 as the tomb of the Mughal emperor Humayun.
Then, it’s on to the southern section of the city to see the Qutub Minar, the tallest minaret in India. Enjoy some shopping before returning to your hotel at 5pm.
Inclusions for Old And New Delhi Private Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Old And New Delhi Private Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Camera fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Not wheelchair accessible
Please bring sunscreen and at least one bottle of water
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. Those not dressed appropriately may be refused entry.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.