Overview2-hour walking tour exploring the historic core of Downtown Los Angeles. Step inside the Bradbury Building, Grand Central Market and an original Pantages vaudeville theater. Learn about the Broadway Theater District, America's largest Jewelry District, and much more!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourExperience the history of Los Angeles from its mirrored development in the early 20th Century to its eventual growth of unique landmarks, which have become new destinations for all to explore.
- Angels Flight, shortest railway in the world
- Grand Central Market
- Bradbury Building, LA's oldest commercial operating building
- Los Angeles Times
- Spring Street, the Wall Street of the West
- Broadway Theater District
- Jewelry District
- Pershing Square Park
Inclusions for Old And New Downtown Los Angeles Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Old And New Downtown Los Angeles Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.