Witness first-hand the ancient and religious sites of Jerusalem on this thought-provoking full-day coach and walking tour. With an expert guide beside you to give everything powerful meaning and context, see the holy Christian and Jewish sites of Old Jerusalem, including the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa (no. 5-14) and Church of the Holy Sepulchre, said to stand where Jesus was crucified. A visit to the Mount of Olives for magical views over the city, and time at the moving Holocaust Museum in New Jerusalem, provide the final, compelling touches to your day.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourLeave your centrally located Jerusalem hotel in an air-conditioned coach and visit the Mount of Olives. Enjoy the epic views from here over Old Jerusalem and the Temple of the Mount, where Solomon’s Temple, destroyed in 586 BC, and the Second Temple, razed to the ground by the Romans in 70 AD, once stood.
Drive along the Kidron Valley past the Garden of Gethsemane, Church of All Nations and the ancient Jewish cemetery. Then, leave your coach and walk through the Zion Gate, one of the eight gates into Old Jerusalem. Pass through the Armenian Quarter to the Jewish Quarter, and see the Byzantine Cardo, the city's ancient main street believed to date from the 6th century AD.
Continue to the Western Wall, known as the Wailing Wall, where Jews have prayed since the destruction of the Second Temple. The wall is around 2,000 years old and its cracks are stuffed with prayer papers left by the thousands of pilgrims that come here.
Cross into the Christian quarter and follow Jesus’ footsteps along the Via Dolorosa (no. 5-14), the path he is believed to have taken to his crucifixion. See the Stations of the Cross and marvel at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the stunning church said to stand on his crucifixion site.
Leave the Old City through the Jewish Marketplace and Jaffa Gate, and end your tour at the Holocaust Museum in New Jerusalem. Here, view the haunting displays that chart the suffering and stories of the Jewish peoples during WWII.
Return to your coach and finish your tour with a drop-off back at your hotel.
Please note: Fridays, Saturdays and Jewish holidays the Holocaust museum is closed, this will be replaced with a visit to Mount Zion and Gethsemane church
Inclusions for Old And New Jerusalem Full-Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Old And New Jerusalem Full-Day Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Please note that on Fridays, Saturdays and Jewish holidays the Holocaust museum is closed. A visit to Mt. Zion (King David's tomb and hall of the last supper) will take place instead.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.