- We will start our sightseeing with panoramic views of Bagan which is home to over three thousand amazing religious monuments.
- After that, we will visit local vegetables market in Nyaung-U Township.
- Next, we will visit Shwezegion Pagoda, which is located in Nyaung U Township. Shwezigon Pagoda was built early in the 11th century using sandstone.
- Next, we will visit Gubyaukgyi Temple where you can witness mesmerizing Mural paintings inside the temple.
- We will also visit the 13th-century Htilominlo Temple famous for its fabulous stucco carving display on the wall.
- After that, we will visit Khay Min Gha Complex where we can walk around to click some great photographs.
- Now, this tour takes us to Ananda Temple, which is considered as the most beautiful and greatest of architectures in Bagan.
- As the tour nears end, we will try to visit some more religious monuments at Bagan archaeological site until sunset.
- End of the tour.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Time :
Normally we start 8:30 or 9 am and finish after sunset. We are flexible to pick up you if early flight time also.
Departure Details :
Your hotel or airport
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Set yourself free as you go for a full day sightseeing in Bagan and visit famous and most significant tourists attractions including, Gubyaukgyi Temple, Nyaung-U Township, Shwezigon Pagoda & more.
Know More about this tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport pick-up
- Air-conditioned car
- Private tour
- English-speaking tour guide
- Water and wet towel
- Entrance fees
- You can enjoy hot-air ballooning in Bagan.
- Sunset boat trip at Ayeyarwaddy River.
- Food donation at the monastery.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Shoes are prohibited inside religious monuments.