Old Cairo Photography Tour: Mosques, Souqs And Palaces
OverviewDiscover the ancient winding city streets of Cairo, Egypt, the cradle of civilization on this photography tour of Islamic Cairo; visiting historic Fatimid era gateways to the old city as well as mosques, houses and palaces whilst passing through local markets.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourStart your tour at 08.00am being picked up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza.It will be a memorable visit walking through the famous Souq of Khan al Khalili where vendors sell all kind of wares for your perusal. You will visit Cairo's two enduring ramparts: Bab Al-Nasr (Gate of Victory), Bab Al-Futuh (Gate of Conquests) as well as Al Moez Street which is regarded as an open air Islamic museum.
On top of the mosques, you will find a lot of towers with different styles and heights. The wooden lattice windows (arabesque) of the traditional mansions areworth taking many photos. Then, go through Cairo's only remaining medieval covered market and see the Mosque of Al Hakim.
Your photography walking tour ends at the famous coffee shop, called El Fishawy where you can have a local drink and take more photos.After a relaxing coffee you will be taken back to your hotel in Cairo.
Inclusions for Old Cairo Photography Tour: Mosques, Souqs And Palaces
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Old Cairo Photography Tour: Mosques, Souqs And Palaces
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Pyramids of Giza and Amir Taz Palace Private Tour
- Day Trip to the Giza Pyramids - Sphinx - Memphis and Sakkara
- Highlights of Cairo Sightseeing Tour Visiting Egyptian Museum Citadel with Mohamed Ali Mosque and khan khalili Bazaar
- Sunset or Sunrise Tour: Pyramids of Giza by Horse or Camel
- 6-Day Cairo and Nile Cruise
- Private Tour: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara with Lunch