Old Delhi Half Day Guide Tour
OverviewExperience the wonder of Indias culture and history on this private walking tour of OldDelhi. Follow an expert guide through the citys havelisimpressive privatemansionsand listen to stories about the Red Fort and other key urban highlights. Combthrough the stalls of Chandni Chowk and sample traditional Indian cuisine at ChorBazaar. Be completely immersed in the lifestyle of locals as you travel the same streetsthey do on this incredible tour
Know More about this tourOur local Taj Destination Toursrepresentative meet you and later proceed for Half Day Delhi Guide Tour Old Delhi, where youll enjoy a cup of spicy chai before taking to the city streets. Sample flavourful street food, comb through eclectic markets, wander through Hindu temples and visit key historical sites on this Old Delhi Half Day Tour. Our Guide share his knowledge with you about traditional wedding items and the meaning of marigold chains in these bustling bazaars and then navigate back alleys as you explore this multi-colour part of the Delhi.
Enjoy lunch at the famous Paratha Wali Gali, where stuffed fried breads and creamy curd are paired with spicy home made pickles. Watch as local chefs prepare this mid-day feast and fresh ingredients make their way from smoking pans to tawas (hot plates). Your guide will also take you to sites associated with the 1857 Mutiny - Indias First War of Independence - and share stories about the old and more recent struggle for independence. Come away with a deeper understanding of Hinduism after stops at several temples.
Finally, end your trip with a bit of exploration on your own, and later drive for your Hotel.
Inclusions for Old Delhi Half Day Guide Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Old Delhi Half Day Guide Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.