Old Delhi Heritage Walk
OverviewWalk through the Old Delhi to experience traditional Indian lifestyle and culture. Visit Jama Masjid. Walk through the bazaars of Chandni Chowk. Stop for some famous snacks. Enjoy a short rickshaw ride on your way to the spice market. At the end of the trip, get dropped off at the nearest metro station.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tour
Start Your Journey with the Hotel Pick-up where your Guide Meets you in the Hotel Lobby/Reception area. Your Guide gives you the brief introduction about the tour and later Travel to the nearest metro station. in Case of Hotel being far from the Metro, Enjoy a tuk-tuk ride with your guide to the Metro station.
Accompanied by your guide, take the metro (Delhi's lifeline) and upon arrival, he will take you through the streets of Old Delhi to explore heritage buildings and witness the lifestyle and culture. Visit the Jama Masjid, one of the largest gathering mosques. Walk through the Old Delhi lanes and bazaars where your guide will share ancient stories with you.
Stop by one of the famous streets of old Delhi to enjoy paranthas, a popular Indian flatbread that is commonly enjoyed as a snack. Make a visit to the Gurudwara (Sikh Temple). Travel by cycle rickshaw to spice market where your guide gives you more insight into the products.
At the end of the trip, your guide will drop you back to your Hotel or you are free to explore the city on your own.
Inclusions for Old Delhi Heritage Walk
- Hotel pick-up & drop off.
- English speaking Local guide
- Snacks (Flatbreads or Samosa's)
Exclusions for Old Delhi Heritage Walk
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
Knees & Shoulders to be covered at all places of worship.
Shoes/Slippers to be removed at all places of worship.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar from Delhi
- 2-Day Private Tour of Jaipur from Delhi by Train
- 6-Night Private Himachal Pradesh Tour from New Delhi
- 2-Day Private Train Tour to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- 4-Hour Old Delhi Food Tour
- Taj Tigers and Majestic Forts Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Royal Rajasthan Retreat: Private Luxury Tour from Delhi