Old Delhi Kite And Culture Walk With Delhi Locals
OverviewIf you are in or heading towards Delhi and want to explore something you have never tried. Then thiswalk will take you to another level of joy. Not just a heritage walk we are offering couple of hours to livelike a delhite or a typical Delhiwala.Walk through the Old Delhi to experience some traditional things like (kite flying-hobby of many legendslike Aurangzeb and Ghalib) and Kabutarbaazi (Bird Gambling). Enjoy a short rickshaw ride on your wayto the Old house of Old Delhi after wandering into the by-lanes of old Delhi. At the end of the trip, getdropped off back to the Hotel.
Know More about this tourGet picked by the local guide from your hotel and walk to the nearest metro station to start your
cultural tour of Old Delhi. If your hotel is far from the metro station, your guide will pick you up in a tuk-
tuk to take you to the station.
What is patangbaazi?
When in Delhi one can see Colorful kites of different shapes and sizes floating in the skyline. This looks
very beautiful sight for the viewers reason being this can only be seen in India (mainly in Delhi). These
two traditions have been very popular as open spaces and terrace were the perfect place act as meeting
point for the crowd. Many competitions held time to time between various local teams.
Your guide will take you to your hotel by metro. Hewill take you through the streets of Old Delhi
exploringheritage buildings andwitness the lifestyle and culture at its best. Walk through the Old Delhi
lanes and bazaars where your guide will sharesome ancient stories with you.
At the end of the trip, your guide will drop you back to your Hotel or you are free to explore the city on
Inclusions for Old Delhi Kite And Culture Walk With Delhi Locals
- Hotel pickup included
- Free water bottles included
- Led by a local guide
- A brief description to Delhi walas hobby (Patangbaazi and kabutarbaazi)
- Feeding the pigeons
- Interaction with locals.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Old Delhi Kite And Culture Walk With Delhi Locals
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private cab For Taj mahal tour ( same day taj Mahal tour )
- The Agra Experience - Tajmahal,Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Village Safari
- Private Full-Day City Tour of Agra & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Full-Day Combo Tour of Old and New Delhi City With Entrance Fees
- Shekhawati tour manadawa, navalgarh etc by private car driver for 2 adult 1child
- Customize road trip of north india by private car and driver
- Overnight Agra Tour form Delhi
- Golden Triangle Tour Package - 3 Nights Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour