Our Old Dubai and Souk Tour begins on the Bur Dubai side of the Dubai creek outside the Al Fahidi District. Guests can easily get here by Metro or by taxi. After walking through Al Fahidi Courtyard Houses, we walk over to the Dubai museum, pass by the Rulers Court and then experience the famous Hindi Lane. After learning about the Old Textile Souk, Meena bazaar and the Indian communitys influence on Dubai, we get to the Creek Waterfront Abra Taxi Stand. Here we learn about the historic trading activities that go on even till today in the Spice Souk and the Gold souk. The tour ends at the Gold Souk. The Al Ras Metro is close by and provides connectivity to the rest of the city.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
4PM on Wednesdays, Saturdays & Sundays
Departure Details :
Meet Guide in Orange outside the Local House Restaurant, in the Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood, at the entrance of Bastakiya. If you plan on coming by metro, please get down on Al Fahidi st.. read more
Return Details :
Tour ends at the Gold Souk, Diera Nearest Metro: Al Ras Metro Station
OverviewOn this 2-hour walking tour we will walk through the Bastakiya, old Dubai heritage houses, Al Fahidi Fort and the famous textile, spice and gold souks (markets). We will also take a traditional wooden boat trip during the tour. This tour is a terrific introduction to Dubai's story from a desert-to-a-global destination city.
- Professional guide
- No hotel transfer are provided
No meals or drinks are provided
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Premium 4x4 Arabian Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Guided Transportation with English Driver
- Private Dubai Sandboarding Safari with Desert Dune Bashing
- Day trip to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi from Dubai with transfers
- La Perle Bronze Seats and Dubai Canal Cruise Combo
- Polaris Buggy - One hour Desert Intro
- Polaris Buggy - Two hours Desert Explorer
- Camel Riding Safari