Old Goa & St Estevam Island Tour Including Ride On Canal Boat & Lunch - Panaji
OverviewTour the historic Kadamba Plateau, breathtaking sights, a glorious cathedral, churches & a monte (small hill) in & around Old Goa. Thereafter visit St. Estevam island and enjoy a canal boat ride. Includes return hotel transfers from Calangute or Candolim in North Goa.
Know More about this tour
Pick-up from your hotel in Calangute / Candolim, and head to the tour commencement location.
Tour the historic Kadamba Plateau, breathtaking sights, a glorious cathedral, churches & a monte (small hill) in & around Old Goa. A local historian will regale you with stories aplenty. Then head to a local eatery for lunch. Then embark on a boat trip and hop into a quaint canal boat. Settle-in and awe at the abundant birds & crocodiles (hopefully) of the mangrove canal.
The refreshments & local tales will be the only other sound that you would be hearing on this 02 hours canal boat ride. You will feel light & refreshed. After docking on the island, head to Mae's village of Santo Estevam: a quiet village also known as Green Island, with winding roads, vast paddy fields and a smallish but picturesque fort. The serenity is calming and you just may be lucky to see a hundred birds fly in formation.
Later hop on the boat and return to the mainland & thereafter transfer back to your hotel in Calangute / Candolim. In case transfers are required from a location other the ones mentioned here - please get in touch with us and we will accordingly advise regarding the feasibility and applicable supplement.
Duration of the tour is approx 5.5 hours, excluding return hotel transfers.
Inclusions for Old Goa & St Estevam Island Tour Including Ride On Canal Boat & Lunch
- Return hotel transfers from Calangute or Candolim in North Goa
- Canal boat ride to St Estevam Island
- Local guide services for the tour
- Lunch at a local eatery
- One bottle of water in vehicle
- Shared boat ride
Exclusions for Old Goa & St Estevam Island Tour Including Ride On Canal Boat & Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable shoes are recommended
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
The boat to St Estevam Island is insured & licensed. There is facility of on-board toilet, & safety equipment is provided to every guest
At some places, photography in any form is not allowed, owing to local sensitivity. This will be informed to guests as and when required.
The tour might not operate in extreme weather conditions, especially if it is raining heavily (usually in July & August)
For the purpose of return hotel transfers, Calangute / Candolim are the locations considered
In case transfers are required from a location other the ones mentioned here - please get in touch with us and we will accordingly advise regarding the feasibility and applicable supplement.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Goa Churches Spice Plantation and Old Bazaars Tour
- Private Goa Transfer Airport to Hotel
- Private Fontainhas Walking Tour with visit to 02 traditional homes in Panjim,Goa
- Goa Small-Group Shore Excursion Trip with Lunch
- Walking tour of the Latin Quarters including tile painting in Goa
- Private Heritage Walk in Old Goa
- Heritage village walk in Goa - Pasoi de Assagao
- Private Adventures in the Jungle near Goa