Old San Juan & Bacardi
OverviewThis sightseeing combo tour of the Old San Juan and the Bacardi Factory lets you experience an incredible journey into Puerto Rican architecture, history and the rum industry. Travel back in time to discover one of the worlds best preserved Spanish colonial cities which has remained intact for the past 500 years seeped with fascinating history, culture and our Spanish heritage.
Know More about this tour
Your journey begins with a drive around the bay towards the Bacardi Factory. During the drive you will have the opportunity to see an amazing view of Old San Juan. Upon your arrival at the Bacardi Factory, you will take part in a guided tour where you will learn why Puerto Rico is called the Rum Capital of the World. You will see the Bacardi plant which is considered the worlds largest rum distillery, processing over 10,000 gallons daily. Youll also learn about the process of creating rum and the history that began with the Pirates who referred to the rum as Kill Devil.
Afterwards, you will go to Old San Juan the oldest city in the Americas established in 1521 and learn more about its famous sites including El Morro, Puerta de San Juan, Governors Mansion, Catedral de San Juan, Capilla del Cristo and more. In between walking around Old San Juan, you will have a break for an authentic Puerto Rican lunch in Old San Juan as well as have a Pia Colada sampler and other refreshing snacks.
Inclusions for Old San Juan & Bacardi
- Hotel or Airbnb pickup and drop-off
- Round trip transportation in the San Juan metro area (If you're not staying in San Juan please contact the office after booking.)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Bacardi Factory Entrance to Historical Tour
- Special Bacardi souvenir cup
- Pictures taken
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Parking Fee
Exclusions for Old San Juan & Bacardi
- We will stop for authentic Puerto Rican lunch but its not included
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 12 people per booking
Minimum age is 6 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Excursions available 7 days a week
Pick up at 8:30 am and we will return at 3:30 pm approximately (May vary depending on number of participants)
Our guide can change the order and logistic of the tour to avoid big groups or weather conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.