Old San Juan Walking Tour
OverviewDiscover the beauty of Old San Juan with writer David RodrÃguez, author of The Rise and Fall of the Great Barbate. Tour Old San Juan's most important historic sites, learn about Puerto Rican culture, and experience the places and activities that authentically represent the stories and people of the past and present of Puerto Rico.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
- Editor's Pick
- Free drinks included
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourEnjoy a comprehensive walking tour of San Juan led by writer David Rodrguez. You will visit some of San Juan's most famous sights and learn stories and facts that will bring these locations alive. On this walking tour you will experience the beauty of the city while learning about its history. This comprehensive city tour will allow you to discover San Juan in a small group for personalized attention! You will visit the following sights on your tour:
- Christopher Columbus' square and admire Puerto Rico's Old Casino
- Fort San Cristobal exterior view
- La Princesa Walkway and surrounding areas
- Plaza de Armas
- City Wall
- A Front View of La Fortaleza
- Christ Chapel and La Rogativa
- San Juan Cathedral and Ponce de Len Tomb
- San Juan Gate
Inclusions for Old San Juan Walking Tour
- Bottled water
- Local guide
Exclusions for Old San Juan Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.