Old South Haunted Carriage Tour Of Charleston
OverviewOn this twilight tour, discover where spirits are reported to linger in downtown Charleston. A licensed guide will regale you with spooky tales from Charleston's long history as you pass haunted alleys, graveyards, churches, hotels and even a dungeon!
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourThis 40 minute after-dark tour covers more than 15 eerie blocks of Charleston's old walled city.
From the16-passenger horse-drawn carriage, you will learn the haunted histories of such landmarks as:
- the Circular Congregational Graveyard (oldest graveyard)
- the Mills House Hotel (one our most haunted hotels)
- St. Michael's Episcopal Church (oldest church building)
- the Old Exchange Building and Provost Dungeon (last colonial building built in America and the original city dungeon for Charleston).
Inclusions for Old South Haunted Carriage Tour Of Charleston
- Small-group tour
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Old South Haunted Carriage Tour Of Charleston
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Customers MUST arrive 15-Minutes prior to their scheduled reservation time to board the carriage and check-in.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Morris Island Lighthouse Eco-Cruise
- Private Sailing Charter on Charleston Harbor
- Guided Civil War Carriage Tour of Charleston
- Private 4-Hour Inshore Fishing Charter in Charleston
- Romantic Christmas Sleigh Ride
- The Southern Charmer Magic Show in Charleston
- Small-Group Tour: Charleston Harbor by Speedboat with Boating Lesson
- Small Group Haunted History Walking Tour of Charleston