Old Town And Gòtic Quarter In Barcelona: Private Guided Walking Tour
OverviewEmbark on an amazing walk through the historical places of Barcelona to discover the richness of its past! Discover the origins of Roman Barcelona over 2,000 years ago. Enjoy the architecture and monumental buildings of the Gothic Quarter and feel as if you're in the Middle Ages. Walk along the famous Ramblas and discover why Barcelona is so beloved by visitors.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourDiscover the origins of Roman Barcelona over 2,000 years ago and let your imagination picture the Roman Forum in the current Plaa de Sant Jaume, that even today, after 20 centuries it remains the political power of the Catalan culture. Walk along one of the world's best preserved Roman walls and imagine how even at that time the thalasso-therapy baths were taken from the Roman Baths of Pati Llimona that you'll visit in the eastern part of the Roman wall.
Christian spirituality is evoked through two emblematic churches, the Barcelona's Cathedral and Santa Maria Del Mar, the ultimate example of pure Catalan Gothic. This neighborhood holds beautiful surprises because of its joyful energy, full of trendy bars, restaurants and small boutiques; where youll enjoy the essence of Barcelona.
Walking along the famous Ramblas, discover why Barcelona is so beloved by visitors. A fizzy pedestrian street where you'll enjoy the street performers, small cafes, traditional Catalan cuisine shops until you see the famous Boqueria market, where you can feel the gastronomic traditions of the Catalan people through his colorful and exuberant posts, or learn where the worldwide famous Iberian cured ham comes from.
Make the best of your stay while in Barcelona and embark on the Old Town and Gtic Quarter in Barcelona: Private Guided Walking Tour.
Inclusions for Old Town And Gòtic Quarter In Barcelona: Private Guided Walking Tour
- Professional local guide
- Private Walking tour
Exclusions for Old Town And Gòtic Quarter In Barcelona: Private Guided Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.