Old Town And Gothic Quarter: Guided Walking Tour In Barcelona
OverviewEnjoy a walk through the historical places of Barcelona to discover the richness of its past. Travel to the origins of the city in a walking tour through the charming streets of the Old Town. Meet your guide, who will help you trace back the footsteps of the city's Roman and medieval past, the most evocative district of Barcelona. Both through its most emblematic monuments and buildings or its small hidden treasures in the form of suggestive narrow streets and squares, there will always be an exciting story that helps you understand Barcelona as it is.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the center of Barcelona in the morning, and get ready for your 2-hour walking tour of the Old Town and Gothic Quarter areas.
Follow your guide along the ancient streets, and discover the origins of Roman Barcelona, dating back more than 2,000 years. Imagine the Roman Forum in the current Plaa de Sant Jaume, which, even today, remains the political power of Catalonia. Walk along one of the world's best-preserved Roman walls, and imagine how even at that time thalasso-therapy baths were taken at the Roman Baths of Pati Llimona in the eastern part of the wall.
Admire the architecture and monumental buildings of the Gothic Quarter, including the 14th-century Plaa del Rei. Learn about the city's Christian side at the Barcelona Cathedral and Santa Maria del Mar, an outstanding example of Catalan Gothic architecture. Soak up the energy of the surrounding neighborhood, filled with bars, restaurants, and small boutiques.
Walk along the lively Ramblas, and see street performers before continuing on to the famed Boqueria market for a glimpse at the gastronomic traditions of the Catalan people.
Conclude your tour back at the original departure point, two hours after you set out.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Old Town And Gothic Quarter: Guided Walking Tour In Barcelona
- Professional local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Old Town And Gothic Quarter: Guided Walking Tour In Barcelona
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of two people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.