Old Town Gourmet Walking Tour - San Sebastian
OverviewExplore San Sebastian's Old Town with the sharp eyes and expert taste of a gastronome in this small-group guided walk through a food & wine-lover's paradise. Visit the daily fish and farmers' markets, taste incredible cheeses at a specialty shop, and let your guide assist you in choosing some great products to pack away in your suitcase and take home.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Get inside tips from a local
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourSan Sebastian is a food-lover's paradise, with fresh markets, bakeries, wine shops, and specialty stores seemingly on every corner. On this tour, you will take a leisurely stroll through the Old Town and learn about the culinary culture and regional products, as explained by an experienced and bilingual guide. The tour starts on the edge of San Sebastian's Old Town and you'll spend a couple of hours tasting local specialties and purusing some of the best shops in this European Cultural Capital city.
You can taste some incredible cheeses at a new shop owned by a shepherd-cheesemaker, sample different olive oils at a market stand, and try a melt-in-your-mouth piece of hand-sliced curedjamn ibrico. Your guide will explain unique aspects of Basque cuisine, differences in coastal andmountain dishes, and how the tradition of the famed bite-sizedpintxos came to be. This tour is also an excellent opportunity to purchasesome special items to take back home, savoring your memory of San Sebastian.
Inclusions for Old Town Gourmet Walking Tour
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Old Town Gourmet Walking Tour
- Guests will sample different food on this tour, but other food and drink (items to take home, for example), will be the responsibility of the guest.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual Spanish/English guide. French may be available upon request.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.