Old Town Prague Tour And The Black Light Theater ShowWrite a Review
Walk through the Prague historical city center with a local, licensed guide with good foreign language skills and passion for guiding. Learn about the 1000 year history of the magnificent city on the comfortable walk. Experience one of a kind theater performance which was invented in Prague - Black Light theater - live theater with special visual effects. It is non-verbal, everybody understands the story and the kids love it and are entertained.Â
- Ideal choice for families
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Meet your local (Czech) and professional guide in the city center at the Old Town Square. The comfortable and easy walk begins in the heart of the Old Town and further continues in the area. You will discover the major highlights in the Old Town and New Town such as the Old Town Square, Square of Republic with the Municipal house and the Powder tower, Wenceslas Square, and the Charles Bridge. Prague city center is listed on the UNESCO world heritage protection organization for its medieval foundations and character and you will see it all!
At 7pm begins the Black Light theater. It was invented in Prague in the early 1960s by Jiří Srnec who received the highest medal in 2011 from the hands of the President of the Czech Republic. Black Light theater is a combination of live theater performance and special visual effects. Special colors are used on objects to be seen in the dark - thus the name black light theater. No words are spoken but with the strong gestures everybody understands. Kinds enjoy it and are entertained.
The performance takes 90 minutes and there is an intermission in the middle. At the end there is 20 minute "workshop" where you can take part in the performace as the actors show how is the Black theater done. The tour ends at the theater, after the show you need to find a way back to your hotel. The theater is located at the Charles Bridge in the city center, 5 minute walk from the Old Town Square.
Inclusions for Old Town Prague Tour And The Black Light Theater Show
- Admission ticket
- Professional, local guide
Exclusions for Old Town Prague Tour And The Black Light Theater Show
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.