Olumo Rock Day Trip From Lagos
OverviewHike through to the top oftheimpressive rock formation of Olumo Rock and discover the history and mysteries of the rocks that served as a refuge during the inter-tribal wars. Enjoy an amazing aerial view of the city of Abeokuta from the top of the rocks and visitCathedral Church of St Peter, the first church in Nigeria. Your tour includes pick up and drop off from you Lagos hotel.
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with a pick up from your Lagos hotel for a 90mins drive to Olumo Rock, Abeokuta, Ogun State. You will visit the mini museum atOlumo Rockto get an appreciation for the local art and craft of Abeokuta after which your guided tour of the rocks will be begin. Meander through the large rocks on this fun hike to the top while learning the history and mysteries of the rocks. You are sure to get a good work out from it. A sea of red roofs with a backdrop of green vegetation is the amazing view of Abeokuta from the top. Soak in the beauty and the capture an Instagram moment while you're up there.
After the tour of the rocks you will be taken to visit Cathedral Church of St. Peter (which you can spot from the top of the rocks), the first church in Nigeria, before heading back to Lagos.
You may pack a light lunch or try your palate on local delicacy from the restaurant at Olumo Rock (not included).
Inclusions for Olumo Rock Day Trip From Lagos
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Olumo Rock Day Trip From Lagos
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is active outdoor
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.