One-Day Chengdu Panda Private Tour Including Two MealsWrite a Review
OverviewThis private one-day tour gives you a closer look on pandas in Chengdu's Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding. Watch adorable giant pandas romping in their large open air enclosures as well as visiting must-see highlight attractions of Chengdu without making shopping stops. Lunch and dinner are also included in the package.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Lunch included
- Dinner included
Know More about this tour
At 9am, your private guide and vehicle will pick you up from the lobby of your centrally located hotel in Chengdu. This morning, you will head for the Giant Panda Breeding And Research Base in Chengdu. You will then have the opportunity to meet with lovely giant pandas and learn everything about them. In addition to the giant pandas, you will also see other endangered species including red pandas.
Later, move to the River Viewing Tower Park, a lovely place with forests of 100 varieties of bamboo and overlooking Jin River. Afterwards, enjoy some leisure time on Jinli Old Street and Wide-And-Narrow Alley to experience local lifestyle and appreciate traditional architecture. In the end, enjoy a "Face-Changing" Show, a famous act of Sichuan opera, and some tea at a local theater before you are transferred back to your hotel where this tour concluded.
Note: Lunch and dinner are included in the package, and there are no shopping stops during this tour to ensure you sufficient time to explore each attraction.
Inclusions for One-Day Chengdu Panda Private Tour Including Two Meals
- Non-shopping tour
- Admission fees to attractions per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation between attractions
- English-speaking expert guide
- Lunch and dinner at local restaurants in the water village
Exclusions for One-Day Chengdu Panda Private Tour Including Two Meals
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide & driver (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.