One Day Exploration Of Pingyao Old TownWrite a Review
From USD 128
OverviewExplore the best preserved ancient town in China which is awarded World Heritage Site the UNESCO. The town has a history of 2,700 years. Enclosed within the ancient city wall, the town hosts many ancient buildings and peasant homes. You will learn all the history and stories of this town from your expert tour guide.
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourAt 9:00 am, you will be greeted by your private tour guide at your hotel and start the day.
Strolling around the old town, you will visit major attractions including Xianya (town hall), Rishengchang Draft Bank, Armed Escort Company Museum, and the Ancient City Wall.
Xianya is the largest and best preserved of its kind in China. There you will learn how government officials work and live in ancient time and also see the ancient penitentiary and instruments of punishment. Rishengchang Draft Bank is the first bank in China and best presents the culture of commerce and merchants in ancient Shanxi .
The architecture of town buildings shows a lot of history and its development. You could still see daily lives of local residents alongside the streets filled with souvenirs, handicrafts, and snacks shops, and even watch shop owners making traditional handicrafts.
After the tour, return to your hotel at around 05:00pm.
Inclusions for One Day Exploration Of Pingyao Old Town
- Private tour accompanied by friendly and experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Admission fees to listed attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for One Day Exploration Of Pingyao Old Town
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.