From USD 94.74
OverviewOne day Gallipoli Tour departing from Istanbul and finishing in Istanbul.
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourPick up from hotels in Istanbul early in the morning with A/C, non smoking minibus,
Restaurant lunch on arrival,
Points that we visit;
- Brighton beach, the intended landing place.
- Beach cemetery on the southern tip of ANZAC Cove, the landing place of the first wave of ANZAC troops and home to up to 30,000 troops during the campaign. John Simpson Kirkpatrick of "Simpson and his donkey" fame is buried in this cemetery.
- ANZAC Cove first landing place.
- Ariburnu cemetery on the northern tip of ANZAC Cove.
- ANZAC Commemorative Site; the place that every year Dawn Service is held
- Historians call this war “Gentleman’s War”. You will visit Respect to Mehmetcik Statue to see one of the reasons.
- Lone Pine Australian Memorial, site of the successful attack and capture of Turkish trenches by the Australians during the August offensive.
- Johnston's Jolly where you'll visit original Allied and Turkish trenches and tunnels.
- Guide will explain Turkish point of view about the campaign at 57. Regiment Turkish Memorial
- The Nek site of the famous Light Horse charge depicted in the 'Gallipoli' movie.
- Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial, captured by the New Zealanders during the August offensive, highest point captured during the entire campaign.
Inclusions for One Day Gallipoli Tour From Istanbul: Lunch And Breakfast Included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for One Day Gallipoli Tour From Istanbul: Lunch And Breakfast Included
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.