One Day Honeymoon Tour In Oriental Provence Lavender Manor And Mutianyu Great Wall - Beijing
OverviewWelcome to Beijing! Your private guide and driver meets you upon arrival and takes you to the Great Wall and Oriental Provence lavender manor giving you an introduction to a romantic private tour.Compared to Badaling Great Wall, Mutianyu Great Wall is less crowded but offers grand-views on the lush greens twisted up and down through the mountain. Built in 2009, the Oriental Provence Lavender Manor is located in Huairou District. It is a romantic area to visit. You can imagine the wonderful view, while walking in the manor with family, friends and lovers in the sea of flowers, accompanied by the aromatic scent of flowers under the sunshine. With a longer flowering season you definitely will not be disappointed should you miss out on the lavender season. The tour guide will be able to take for you romantic photos, bringing delight to your honeymoon.
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up from your hotel at your own convenience then begin your wonderful trip from the awe-inspiring, historic Mutianyu section of the Great Wall. Known for the beauty of its precipitous terrain it runs along the high mountain ridges. In order to more easily enjoy the panoramic views, you can choose to either ride the cable car or hike up then walk along the wall through its densely spaced watchtowers. (Both sides of the wall have notched parapets so that soldiers could fire arrows at enemy at both sides. This is very rare on other sections of wall. Slide down the wall on the fun toboggan then at noon, we will have a refreshing Chinese-style lunch.
In the afternoon, after about a 30 minutes drive, we arrive at the colorful Oriental Provence Lavender Manor built in 2009. Covering an area of 3500 acres, it is the largest single lavender manor in North china. Provence lavender is mainly divided into 3 species: primary lavender, long spike lavender and mixed lavender (like most lavender planted in Provence). What a wonderful view on the sea of flowers complex! You can imagine the grand view, while walking in the manor with family, friends and lovers, accompanied by the sweet scent of flowers under the sunshine. The tour will then wind up with hotel tranfer
Inclusions for One Day Honeymoon Tour In Oriental Provence Lavender Manor And Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon tea
- Cable car up and come down by slide (or Cable car return ticket)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- VIP pass (no need to transfer to the shuttle bus at the entrance of Mutianyu)
Exclusions for One Day Honeymoon Tour In Oriental Provence Lavender Manor And Mutianyu Great Wall
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
pick up at your hotel in the central of Beijing
Oriental Provence lavender manor open form May to October, best season is June,July,August,September.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours