One Day In Halong Joining Tour - Ha Long Bay
OverviewWithin one day, you can have an excursion to Halong due to the convenience of short transfer (about 3.30hours each way). Upon arrival at the Bay at midday, you will always have the clearest time in a day to either sail around to contemplate the magnificence of the sea and rocks, go swimming or just relax on the sundeck with seafood and drink.
- Halong Bay
- Surprising cave
- Pelican Grotto
- Chopstick rock
- Butterfly rock
- Turtle rock
Know More about this tour
Early departure for Halong Bay, a World Heritage as designated by Unesco in 1994 with nearly 3,000 rocky islets. The drive may take you more than three to four hours utmost depending on the high or low seasons’ traffic, and will pass the Red River Delta, one of the two granaries of Vietnam. Upon arriving in Halong, we will sail our boat round its natural rocky gardens whilst a tasty seafood lunch is waiting on board. Most of the islets here are not for living due to the lack of fresh water, but are excellent for cruising to contemplate their miraculous draws on the horizon. Many of them have great names from their inspirational shapes, including the Surprising cave, Pelican Grotto, Chopstick rock, Butterfly rock, Turtle rock, the island of Fishman’s Head, the Fighting Cocks, the Sail, the Urn, or the Sea Dog! We can wander to visit grottos, so swimming, or just lazily relax on the sundeck with our drinks. The boat will be back to the Wharf late afternoon where we take our car or coach to return to Hanoi. Trip finished at your hotel in Hanoi
Inclusions for One Day In Halong Joining Tour
- English-speaking guide.
- Land transfer by air-con vehicles.
- Boat trip on the Bay.
- Admission fee.
- Lunch with seafood onboard.
Exclusions for One Day In Halong Joining Tour
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.