One Day Luxury Tour With Limousine, Champagne And Thermal Spa In Budapest
OverviewAn hour of sightseeing by limousine, free champagne included, then rest and relaxation at the world-famous Szchenyi Thermal Bath and Swimming Pool all this makes for a memorable day in Budapest. Just let go of all tension and enjoy one of Central Europe's most beautiful cities like a true aristocrat. You can revel in the picturesque beauty of the capital from the comfort of a luxury limousine while sipping a glass of champagne. The last stop of the tour is Europe's largest thermal spa, the Szchenyi Bath, where not only numerous pools but also several saunas, massage and recreation opportunities await those who wish to relax and recharge.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Hotel pickup included
- Special Offer
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourThe group is met at their accommodation by a private luxury limousine equipped with all comforts. During a one-hour drive through the most beautiful roads of Budapest there is a magnificent view of the city's historical architecture. To make the tour even more enchanting, a bottle of chilled champagne also awaits the group in the limousine. The route depends partially on the location of the accommodations, but it always includes Budapest's most beautiful boulevard, Andrssy Avenue, which is a World Heritage site along with Heroes' Square, (Hsk tere) where the route continues. During the tour, as opportunity arises, the group may request that the driver stop and allow them to take pictures of themselves with the sights and the limousine we especially recommend doing so at Heroes' Square. Going along the route, on either side of the square are the amazing buildings of the Museum of Fine Arts and the Hall of Art (Mcsarnok), and just beyond it starts the inner city's most beautiful park, the City Park (Vrosliget) here you can find the stunning Vajdahunyad Castle, the Budapest Zoo and last but not least the end of the tour: the grand Szchenyi Bath.
The Szchenyi Bath is the largest thermal spa in Europe nowadays it has 21 pools awaiting those who wish to heal or relax. Its waters can help treat joint-related or spinal problems and illnesses, for example chronic arthritis, and can assist in orthopaedic rehabilitation. The stately building takes us back to the 19th century you can marvel at the exquisite architectural masterpiece of the era while enjoying the pleasant thermal water. In addition to the pools you can also choose from several saunas and gyms. The ticket covers a private and lockable changing cubicle, unrestricted access to indoor and outdoor pools, saunas, aerobic rooms and gyms for a whole day. Moreover, for additional fees you can choose from numerous massages and therapeutic services.
Thanks to the thermal spring, we can heartily recommend this program all year, even in winter, to anyone who desires a quality holiday experience!
Our guide greets the group at their accommodations before the arrival of the limousine and hands everyone their Bath ticket this means no queuing at the site. After the one hour limousine sightseeing tour the group arrives at the spa, when they can all stay as long as they want the tickets are valid until closing time that day.
Inclusions for One Day Luxury Tour With Limousine, Champagne And Thermal Spa In Budapest
- Entrance fees
- Glass of Champagne
- Admission ticket
- Hotel pickup (in Budapest downtown)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private limousine
Exclusions for One Day Luxury Tour With Limousine, Champagne And Thermal Spa In Budapest
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Not recommended for pregnant women
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Budapest Tour with Optional Danube River Cruise
- Lake Balaton Helicopter Flight from Budapest
- Private Tour: Eger Wine Country Day Trip from Budapest
- Budapest Super Saver: Private Entrance to Szchenyi Spa with Optional Massage plus Danube River Dinner Cruise
- Budapest Private Plane to Lake Hvz
- Private Day Trip to Lake Balaton from Budapest