One Day New Discoveries Tour To The Guyaju Caves And Badaling Great Wall - Beijing
OverviewPicture a tour adventure that takes you behind the scenes of ancient treasures and architectural masterpieces of compelling UNESCO World Heritage Sites like the Great Wall of China. Beijing is a mecca for history lovers, urban explorers, archaeologists, people with strong taste buds and adventurous tourists. Take this one day tour and travel through the centuries of history that have shaped this historic land while exploring the must see Great wall at the Badaling section and one other unbeaten destination that is rather scarce at the Guyaju Caves Ancient Cliff Dwellings stretching over 24.7 acres on the steep cliff while at the same time witnessing the rapid rate of which the modern face of China is changing. Our extensive China adventure tour lets you experience this amazing country through the locals eyes with a knowledgeable guide!
Know More about this tour
Hotel pick up will be in the early morning at the appointed time and your first stop will be the Great Wall section at Badaling Great Wall. Upon arrival, choose to either hike or take a cable car up the wall for a surreal experience.
If you would like to taste the local lunch, the guide will recommends the restaurant you may choose (pay at your own cost)
Then visit the Guyaju Caves and acknowledge this cluster of cave dwellings located north of Beijing which offer an impressive testament of our Chinese predecessors' cave-digging abilities. Walk along 174 caves with the largest being more than 20 square meters with multiple rooms then end the trip by being transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for One Day New Discoveries Tour To The Guyaju Caves And Badaling Great Wall
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for One Day New Discoveries Tour To The Guyaju Caves And Badaling Great Wall
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours