One-day Private Guided Tour Of Poldark TV-Series Locations From DevonWrite a Review
From USD 377.31
OverviewA must for Poldark fans! A one day private luxury guided tour of some of the famous Cornish locations used in the smash hit BBC TV series. Learn some of the history of Cornwall, and the backdrop to the life and times of Ross Poldark, and step back to the times of smugglers and tin mining on this iconic Cornish tour!
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThis is a luxury Private tour for up to 6 people. You'll be picked up in a Land Rover Discovery from your hotel for our journey reliving the life, times and locations for Ross Poldark's epic tales.
First stop is historic Charlestown which was used to depict Truro in the show. The old port and tall ships are sure to transport your mind back to the times of Ross Poldark. You'll then head for Church Cove, Gunwalloe. This attractive sandy cove is overlooked by the tiny church of St Wynwaloe, dating from the 13th century. The cove was the location for the night time ship wreck scene, which relived the coves real smuggling history.
After lunch (not included) the next location is beautiful Porthgwarra Beach, location for the steamy skinny dipping scene from the series. Once a thriving fishing cove, the crystal clear sea and views from the coast path are exhilarating and you can still see the evidence of the smugglers of yesteryear.
Departing Porthgwarra, you will take the short drive to Botallack, part of the Cornwall and West Devon mining world heritage site, and location for many of the iconic scenes with the mining engine houses perched precariously on the cliff edge. You're able here to take the short walk along the very cliffs featured in the series to Levant for a tour of the working engine house.
Inclusions for One-day Private Guided Tour Of Poldark TV-Series Locations From Devon
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for One-day Private Guided Tour Of Poldark TV-Series Locations From Devon
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A maximum of 7 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.