One Day Private Longshen Rice Terraces Tour Including Lunch - Guilin
OverviewThis tour will appeal to those who want to experience village life and ethnic minority culture. You will get to know the traditional lifestyle of Yao and Zhuang ethnic minorities. Take hike from the riverside and rice paddies to reach the top for a panoramic view of the stunning landscape of rice terraces.
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Get inside tips from a local
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tour
At 8:30am, your English-speaking guide and driver will meet you at the lobby of your Guilin hotel and head to Longji Rice Terraces (also known as Dragons Backbone Rice Terraces). The layers of rice terraces look like dragons spine therefore the name. It is approximately 2 hours drive away from Guilin city limit. On your way to Longji Rice Terraces, you will see old villages with bamboo groves and wooden houses with mountains in the backdrop. You guide will explain customs and traditions of different minorities such as Yao and Zhuang to you for better appreciation.
Your first stop will be Huangluo Yao village where you could see long-haired women adorned with silver earnings and traditional red dresses. This Yao village is located on Mountain slope along the river with 30 wooden houses and over 300 in population. You will learn the secret of how locals keep their hair long and what kind shampoo they use to make their hair so dark and shining.
Then, drive to Pingan Village where you will trek from the parking lot to viewpoint No. 2 to see the rice terraces view called "One Moon with Seven Stars" and Pingan village with wooden houses. Pingan Village has a population of over 500 people. Local villagers work hard to maintain the rice terraces since the ancient time. You may take a break at the top of viewpoint No. 2 for about 30 minutes. Later, trek from viewpoint No. 2 to viewpoint No. 1. From the top of viewpoint No. 1, the rice terraces resemble the backbone of a dragon twisting and turning into distance. This is the most beautiful view of the rice terraces in Pingan village.
Afterwards, you will descend to Pingan Village for lunch to sample bamboo rice, local rice wine, and smoked pork...etc. Then, drive back to Guilin hotel after lunch in the village.
Inclusions for One Day Private Longshen Rice Terraces Tour Including Lunch
- Admissions to attractions listed
- English-speaking private guide
- Private Transfer.
- One bottle of water per person.
Exclusions for One Day Private Longshen Rice Terraces Tour Including Lunch
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Vegetarian option is available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guilin and Yangshuo Classic One Day Private Tour With Lunch And Impression SanJie Liu Show
- Li River Cruise Tour of Yangshuo With Jiuxian Village and Optional Yulong Bamboo Rafting
- Private Tour Of Yangshuo Rural Village and Performance of The Impression Sanjie Liu Evening Light Show From Guilin
- Private Day Tour Visiting Longji Rice Terrace with PingAn Zhuang Minority Village and Sanjie Liu Tea Plantation
- Li River Cruise Tour of Yangshuo and Countryside Tour
- One Day Bus Tour: Li River Cruise
- Private 7-days Cycling Trip in Yangshuo from Guilin
- Yangshuo Private day tour to Seven Fairies Peak tea plantation and Xianggong hill