One-Day Private Panda Tour Of Chengdu
OverviewThe Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding and Research Center is located in the suburb around 6 miles (9 kilometers) from downtown area of Chengdu. This family friendly private panda tour takes you to visit cute panda bears and watch them playing and eating. It is a good opportunity for you to take some lovely photos of these adorable creatures, giant and red pandas, free of charge.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourAt 8:30am, your guide will pick you up from your Chengdu hotel lobby and drive around 20 minutes to Panda Breeding and Research Center to see those adorable pandas from babies to adults. You will have an option of holding a cute panda for photo taking with advanced reservation and a donation (RMB$2,000) to the base for its research projects which you are encouraged to do as it is a once in a lifetime opportunity to hold a baby panda bear in your arms!
Next, you will visit Jinli Street, one of the oldest commercial streets in Chinese history. Established over 1,800 years ago during early Qin and Han dynasties, Jinli Street still preserves many of the ancient architectural styled shops till today. Lunch will be served at local restaurant. After lunch, a short visit to the Brocade Museum where you will learn interesting brocade culture in ancient time. After that, you will move onto Chengdu Renmin Park, the biggest and most impressive Park in Chengdu founded 1,800 years ago. After the park visit, you will be transferred back to your hotel where this tour concludes.
Inclusions for One-Day Private Panda Tour Of Chengdu
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for One-Day Private Panda Tour Of Chengdu
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please provide all of travelers' dates of birth, full passport names and passport numbers. We need this information for buying travel insurance and entrance tickets to attractions for you. This information must match with your passports exactly, on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.