Meet your private guide in the port terminal in the morning after passing the passport control and take a ride to the city center in a comfortable a/c car/minivan. Nevsky Prospect, the Palace Square with the Winter Palace (the Hermitage), the Square of Arts, St Isaacs Square and Cathedral, the Summer Garden are only a few places you will see. Later take a hydrofoil to visit one of the most luxurious parks of the world the Park of Peterhof, the summer residence of Peter the Great. After a relaxing lunch break, head to another summer residence of the Russian Tsars Tsarskoye Selo (modern Pushkin). During the excursion to Catherines Palace, we will see the eighth wonder of the world the Amber Room. The last stop of our tour will be visiting the Church of our Savior on the Spilled Blood, once we finish the excursion, our careful driver will return you back to the cruise ship.
Note: On Wednesdays, the Church of our Savior on the Spilled Blood is closed; it will be replaced with the excursion to St Peter and Paul Cathedral (the burial place of the Russian Tsars).
The itinerary of this private shore excursion of St Petersburg:
- Meeting in the cruise port
- Panoramic city tour
- Hydrofoil ride to Peterhof
- Walk in the fountain Park of Peterhof
- Lunch break in a traditional Russian cuisine restaurant
- Drive to Pushkin (The Tzars' Village)
- Excursion to Catherines Palace with the Amber Room
- Transfer to St Petersburg
- Visit the Church on the Spilled Blood
- Return to the port